Android App Analysis¶
JEB is a well-known industry tool used to reverse-engineer and audit Android applications.
Using JEB, you can:
- Analyze APK files and their contents, including DEX files, Certificates, Resources, Assets, Native Library code, etc.
- Examine encoded resource files and manifests: JEB ships with its own resource decoder, with support for obfuscated resource names and locations.
- Examine certificates data (legacy, v2, and v3)
- Decompile DEX bytecode, with full-support for multi-DEX reconstruction.
- Analyze native library (.so) code: more on the Native code analysis section
- Debug Android applications (Dalvik and Native - x86, arm, mips - code) and transition seamlessly from Dalvik to Native, and vice-versa.
- API support for client scripts in Python, back-end plugins in Java, and client contributions (UI overlays).
Section under construction. Please head over to our Blog to learn more about specific features of our Android modules.