We provide training workshop for the JEB plaform. The training is aimed at reverse-engineers who want to make the best use of the software
as well as developers who want to write extensions (clients, plugins, scripts) for JEB.
For developer workshops, a basic knowledge of Java or Python is recommended.
Agendas are tailored to best fit a customer's needs. The following topics can be explored in depth:
- Using JEB
- Overview of the JEB architecture
- Reverse engineering Android apps, binary files, and documents
- Overview of the unified JEB API and current features
- Developing engine and parser plugins
- What are parser plugins and how do they fit within input processing
- Development of our own plugins for executable and data files (2 days)
- Developing client scripts in Python
- What are scripts and how different are they from plugins
- Writing headless and UI scripts in Python (1 day)
- Developing third-party clients
- Third-party client for bulk processing and pipeline integration
- Development of a simple headless client for bulk processing
For more information about availability and pricing, please contact us
by filling out the following form, or email us directly at email@example.com.