Coupled with the power of JEB 2.3, our MIPS 32-bit decompiler provides the following unmatched features:
- Augmented disassembly including resolution of dynamic callsites and syscalls, candidate values determination for registers, dynamic cross-references, etc.
- Decompilation to pseudo-C source code.
- Advanced optimization passes to thwart protected or obfuscated code.
- Interactive layer allowing refactoring: type definition, stackframe building, renaming/commenting/cross-referencing, etc.
- Full API to perform advanced and/or automated code analysis in Python or Java.