Decompile APK. Mark-up your analysis. Leverage our API.
JEB is the most powerful Android app decompiler, built by and for security engineers,
and allows them to do their job faster and more efficiently.
See how JEB makes APK decompilation and Android decompilation easy:
- Full-fledged Dalvik decompiler. At its core, JEB's unique feature is its ability to directly decompile Dalvik bytecode
to Java source code. This approach offers many advantages, as our in-house decompiler is aware of and takes into consideration many Dalvik subtleties,
and makes wise use of the metadata present in the DEX file. (See how JEB compares against other tools.)
- Interactivity. Analysts need flexible tools, especially when they deal with obfuscated or protected pieces of code.
JEB's powerful UI allows you to examine cross-references, rename methods, fields, classes and packages, navigate between code and data,
take notes, add inline comments, and more.
- Full APK view. Take advantage of the full APK view, including decompressed manifest, resources, certificates, strings, constants, etc.
Again, flexibility is key.
- API for Automation. Use JEB's Application Programming Interface (API) to write Python scripts and plugins, and
automate your analysis needs.
- Track your progress. What would hours of research and analysis mean if you or your team couldn't pick up
from where you left off? Save your analysis to binary files, track progress through JEB's revision history mechanism
- Technical support. Enjoy our responsiveness. We are also committed to frequent release cycles to make
sure JEB stays at the top of its game.
- Multi-platform. JEB runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.