February 12, 2015
- JEB version 1.5.201502120 is out.
- We are excited to announce that JEB is now available in 10 additional languages, including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian!
Decompile APK. Mark-up your analysis. Leverage our API.
JEB is the most powerful Android app decompiler, built by and for security engineers,
and allows them to do their job faster and more efficiently.
See how JEB makes APK decompilation and Android decompilation easy:
- Full-fledged Dalvik decompiler. At its core, JEB's unique feature is its ability to directly decompile Dalvik bytecode
to Java source code. This approach offers many advantages, as our in-house decompiler is aware of and takes into consideration many Dalvik subtleties,
and makes wise use of the metadata present in the DEX file. (See how JEB compares against other tools.)
- Interactivity. Analysts need flexible tools, especially when they deal with obfuscated or protected pieces of code.
JEB's powerful UI allows you to examine cross-references, rename methods, fields, classes and packages, navigate between code and data,
take notes, add inline comments, and more.
- Full APK view. Take advantage of the full APK view, including decompressed manifest, resources, certificates, strings, constants, etc.
Again, flexibility is key.
- API for Automation. Use JEB's Application Programming Interface (API) to write Python scripts and plugins, and
automate your analysis needs.
- Track your progress. What would hours of research and analysis mean if you or your team couldn't pick up
from where you left off? Save your analysis to binary files, track progress through JEB's revision history mechanism
- Technical support. Enjoy our responsiveness. We are also committed to frequent release cycles to make
sure JEB stays at the top of its game.
- Multi-platform. JEB runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
The analyst's reference view. It's fully interactive, customizable and works hand-in-hand with the decompiled view.
Enjoy a higher-level view of the code, and cut your analysis time manyfold. It is also fully interactive.
The APK manifest is extracted and can be navigated and processed to improve the code view.
Application resources are decompressed and easily navigable in the Resources view.
This view provides all relevant details about the certificates chain that was used to sign the APK.
A peek at the options
JEB's various outputs and decompilation process are fully customizable.